If you’ve been paying attention to one of the hottest new career trends, you might be asking yourself, is it really possible to make money as a beauty blogger?
Let’s take a peek into what three of the top beauty bloggers in the world are making:
Yuya $41,475.00 per month
Zoella $27,375.00 per month
Michelle Phan $15,407.00 per month
Are these typical beauty blogger income numbers? No, but the great news is that beauty blogging is a career that can not only bring the blogger free beauty products (really) a little fame and a comfortable income.
These blogger super stars didn’t get there overnight and there are some important inside tips that helped them achieve this level of success and impressive income.
For those considering getting into the beauty blogger industry, here are a few things you’ll need to consider before you get started:
1. Complete market research to determine what is lacking in the market. For instance, after doing my own market analysis, I realized there were very few over 50 beauty bloggers. I am currently working on 3 sponsored product reviews that will pay me over $1,000, plus the companies sent the products complimentary.
2. One of the most important decisions to make before you launch a beauty blog is to decide if your goal is to make money on the website. If so, you’ll need to go the self-hosting route.
3. You’ll need to post product reviews or beauty insider posts 2 to 3 times a week. Are you willing to commit the time to posting consistently? Failure to do so, could make or break your blog.
4. Social media is your BFF, so you’ll need to create a business account on social media accounts like Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter and Facebook.
5. Infuse your own personality into both your blog design and each post. You’ll need to capture your audience’s attention with quality, informative content, while keeping it upbeat and fun. That’s how you build a following and achieve your goals.