Revised: April 24, 2015
Information we may collect.
The categories of personal information we may collect about you include:
• Personal and demographic information, which you provide on our Site in connection with posting comments or other content or participating in interactive forums or features, such as your name, age, address, nationality, SAT scores, ACT scores, hobbies, interests, and awards.
• Demographic, contact or other personal information you provide in connection with your participation in surveys, contests, games, promotions, and other activities on our Site.
• Information, such as name, email address, Skype ID, phone number, birth date, credit card data, which you voluntarily provide to us when you purchase credits, send us an email, sign up to receive emails, fill out a form, or connect to our Site.
• Information our servers automatically recognize when you browse our Site, such as your IP address, your operating system, browser version, the address of a referring website, and the pages you visit on our Site.
• If you access our Site from a mobile device, we may also collect information about the type of mobile device you use and the information about the location of your device.
• Personal information from your Facebook profile when you create your profile on our Site by connecting with Facebook, such as name, gender, age, profile photo, email, and residential address.
How we may use the information we collect:
Having accurate information about you permits us to:
• Perform the functions and Services you request or authorize.
• Send you confirmations, receipts, updates, alerts, administrative messages, and otherwise facilitate your use of our Site or Services.
• Increase the efficiency and operation of our Site.
• Keep you informed about contests, scholarships, and other promotions offered by us or third parties.
• Update you about benefits and services offered by our trusted partners.
• Monitor and analyze Site usage and trends and to improve the site and your experience on our Site.
• Solicit support for our Site and Services.
• Request feedback and otherwise contact you about your use of our Site or Services.
How and why we may share your information.
We may share information we have about you as follows:
• We may share your information with third parties that perform services for or on our behalf.
• In response to legal process or a request for information, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation or necessary to investigate or remedy potential violation of our policies or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others.
• When you use interactive features of our Site, your posts (including “likes” and comments) may be viewed by all users of the Site and may be publicly distributed outside the Site by us or third parties.
• We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on our Site, which will enable them to collect information about how you use the Site and Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand your online activity.
Interactive Features of our site.
How we may secure information about you.
We realize the importance of securing your personal information, so we have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in place to enhance the safety of information about you that is collected on our Site. While we have taken reasonable steps to make the personal information you provide to us as secure as possible against unauthorized access, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online can potentially be intercepted and used by unauthorized parties. To help ensure security via the Internet, we recommend you keep your browser up to date with all current security patches.
How we respond to “do-not track” signals and disabled cookies.
Our policy for children.
We do not use our Site to knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13.
Links to other websites and third party practices.
Questions or comments.