You and your gals have decided to hit the road for an impromptu road trip. You have maybe a half hour to pack up the essentials before you pile into your bestie’s car and drive off into the sunset. What is a stylish and fashionable girl like you to pack so you look (and feel) your best? Check out the guide below for the essentials to a fab vacay with your friends.
• Sweet sunglasses – the ultimate fashion essential that’s actually good for you! A cool pair of shades protects your eyes from harmful UV rays, they also lend some shade to the delicate skin around the eye. Bonus – protecting this area will help prevent wrinkles in the long run.
• Sunscreen — Like sunglasses, this is one road trip essential that can work double duty. Go for sunscreens with built-in bronzers so you can see exactly the coverage and exact color. You’ll be glowing in no time!
• Sandals or flip flops – Jumping out of the car at a moment’s notice? Running around the beach or hitting the pool? Nothing is easier than a chic pair of sandals or flip flops (no rubber please) to throw on. You can find so many different types and varieties. For a touch of class, go for leather. They look and feel rich.
• Bright lip color – What better way to stand out in all those pics you and your group of gal pals are going to take? A striking lip color has a way of waking up your face and translates well in photographs.
• Sundresses – Easy, breezy, comfy, cute. Nothing makes you look more like a lady than a sundress. Even if you’re only going to be gone for the weekend, throw a few in your suitcase for good measure. They take up almost no space and you’ll have plenty of options to choose from.